- Ph.D. in Art, Theory and Criticism; University of
Georgia, Athens, 1989;
Dissertation Title: A Study of Hair Sashes Backstrap Woven in Jacaltenango,
- Master of Fine Arts, Book Arts, Papermaking, and Printmaking; University of
Georgia, Athens, 1988; Thesis Title:
Assisted, Photo-etched, and Viscosity Printed.
- Master of Arts, Ceramics, Magna Cum Laude; Montclair State
University, NJ, 1976;
Thesis Title: Mold Making and Slip Casting in Relation to My Work.
- Bachelor of Arts, Art Major, Magna Cum Laude; The College of New
- Associate in Arts, Art Major, Cum Laude; Ocean County
College, Toms River, NJ,
Link to Carol Ventura's